Spooky season is here! To celebrate Halloween in style, we've come up with a little salsa recipe to go with our delicious My'Tiny Taters!
1 red pepper
½ clove of garlic
70g tomato paste
1 pinch of sugar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Paprika powder, salt and pepper
1. Chop the onion and half a clove of garlic.
2. Dice the tomatoes and pepper.
3. Heat a little olive oil in a pan.
4. Cook the onion and garlic with a pinch of sugar.
5. Add the tomatoes, pepper and a little water. Allow to reduce.
6. Add the tomato paste and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
7. Simmer for a few minutes and allow to cool. Serve chilled.
Happy Halloween and enjoy your meal!